ICON plc is a global provider of drug development solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The company specialises in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support clinical development - from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies.
ICON currently has 13,620 employees, operating from 93 locations in 37 countries.
Products and services
ICON offers a broad range of specialised services to assist pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies to bring new treatments to market faster. Our services span the entire lifecycle of product development and can be adapted to suit small local trials or large global programs.
• Product Development Planning;
• Strategic Consulting;
• Study Protocol Preparation;
• Clinical Pharmacology;
• Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic analysis;
• Clinical Research Centers;
• Investigator Sites;
• Patient Recruitment;
• Study Monitoring and Data Collection;
• Case Report Form ("CRF") Preparation;
• Statistical Analysis;
• Patient Safety Monitoring;
• Risk-based Monitoring;
• Clinical Data Management;
• Strategic Analysis and Data Operations;
• Regulatory Consulting;
• Medical Reporting and Pharmacovigilance;
• Interactive Response Technologies;
• Electronic Endpoint Adjudication;
• Medical Imaging;
and many more.
ICON is a global provider of drug development solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialise in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development - from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies.
In a highly fragmented industry, we are one of a small group of organisations with the capability and expertise to conduct clinical trials and development projects on either a local or global basis.
We have the operational flexibility to provide development services on a stand-alone basis or as part of an integrated “full service” solution.
We are fully focused on delivering real and sustainable value to our clients. This means developing programmes that bring commercially viable products to market faster and more cost effectively without sacrificing quality and safety.
Standards and certificates
- Our Central Laboratories are CAP (College of American Pathology) accredited.