Whether the need is for clean, comfortable, cool operating environments for people or for equipment, AuBren applies its engineering and business expertise to help its clients by designing and making outstanding air management products. In doing so, our clients can focus their attention on achieving fast business growth, and non-product aspects such as software and WEB connectivity – thus creating maximum shareholder value. We are located at the centre of Ireland in the town of Portlaoise which is one hour from Dublin.
Products and services
AuBren, with its experienced team of engineering & business professionals, offers its customers the possibility of outsourcing the design, manufacturing and distribution of systems, sub-assemblies or complete products to achieve greater business benefits.
Under its ‘DAQSEurope'(www.daqseurope.com) brand AuBren is dedicated to the research, design, manufacture of innovative highly energy efficient - precision air conditioning systems, thermal management systems, indoor air quality and environmental engineering systems. With worldwide increased awareness of the need to reduce energy consumption, & the need to reduce costs associated with Telecom, IT and Healthcare cooling, energy efficiency is fundamentally important to AuBren.
Under its ‘Solo Radiator’ brand (www.solorad.ie) Aubren offers customers the smartest, most silent & energy efficient range of fan coil radiators & heat recovery ventilation systems for domestic homes & small commercial facilities.
AuBren offers a complete, specialist solution from one partner; design, prototyping, manufacturing and shipping.
AuBren works with innovators in the air handling, cleantech and meditech sectors. We support manufacturers who require air handling components.
Not too big and not too small, just the right size to deliver smart ideas, quick prototypes, flexible production, fast iterations, attentive service, quick decisions and direct access to senior engineers. A lean, agile, capable partner. For smarter products, faster development, less risk, and lower costs.
AuBren is an expert partner in the design and manufacture of products to condition, control and monitor air – a place where you can benefit from the synergies of designer and manufacturer working hand-in-hand.
• Deep expertise in the conditioning, control and monitoring of air for indoor environments, machines and electronics.
• Full in-house design capability and rapid prototyping.
• Highly specialist engineers for fast, innovative solutions.
• Direct access to an extensive specialist supply base.
• Intimate knowledge of the regulations in our sector.
• Long standing close working relationship with ebm-papst.
• European based manufacturer.
• A complete solution: electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, metals, plastics, assembly, testing, approvals, shipping, specification hosting, reverse logistics.
• 3000 M3 specialist, ISO9001, ISO14001, OSHA18001 manufacturing facility.
Our direct factory to user model ensures that our products are priced competitively and within the range of pricing approved by our major customers.
Standards and certificates
- ISO:9001 ISO:14001 OHSAS:18001